You can create program goals that are available for each learner in the program. You connect the tasks related to the goal, when the learner completes tasks associated with the goal the goal will gradually also become complete. This will show the value of each task to reach the program goal. You can add as many goals as you like in a program, and you can connect tasks to more than one of the goals.
How to create goals and connect tasks:
- Enter the tab Goals in admin in your program
- Press New goal to create a new one. Already existing goals are listed below and you can click on then to edit title and/or description
- Enter the goal’s Title and the Goal Description, press save
So now you goal is created - time to assign tasks to it!
- Go to the Builder tab
- Press on the task you want to connect to a goal and tab Goals
- Choose the goal you want to connect to the task and press save
Remember that you can add several goals to the same task.