Under the tab "Settings" in admin you can copy a program. The copy function is a really good and usefull function in Promote. This allows you to build a program once, and then just copy the program if you would like to start a new cohort with new users.
You will copy everything in the program except:
- Every comment and progress that has been made.
- Program support information
Everything else - tasks, resources, etc. will be copied.
How to make a copy of your program
To make a copy of your program follow these steps:
- Search for the program in admin and click on it
- Go to the tab "Settings"
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and “Create a copy”.
- Put in a new internal program name and click on Create a program copy based on this one
If the program have Program Admins - you have the option to include assigned program admins when copying a program if you like.
- Return to Programs in admin view and in a couple of minutes your copy will show up in the list. Search for “copy” to easily find it.
PLEASE NOTE that only users with permission "Create new program" can make a copy! Read more about permissions here ->