An announcement is like a news article, where you announce program news or other
important information. Only facilitators can create these and when you publish them them a notification will be sent to each user’s e-mail.
When can I use an announcement?
You can use announcements whenever you like. Some examples we have seen:
- Say hello and welcome learners and coaches
- Send important information maybe about changing venue
- Remind about tasks
- Send explicit information to the coaches
- Highlight a person or achievement
- Publishing pictures from the training sessions
How to create announcement
- Log in to your program and ensure you enter your program as facilitator
- Go to tab Announcement and click on New Announcement
- Set a title and fill content with text/pictures etc using the Editor. Read more about the editor here- >
- Choose who should see this announcement
- Tick the box Publish to publish it. A published announcement will generate notifications for its audience and will become available to them. You may unpublish your announcement to make it unavailable to regular users of the program but still keep it as a working draft.
If you like you can create several announcements without publishing them - if you would like to prepare all at once. When you like to publish- just tick that box and "Create announcement"